Sunday, February 17, 2013

Scrapbook Proposal


My plan for Scout's Scrapbook is that I will use construction paper, scrapbook paper, stickers,pop-up stickers, markers, printer ink and anything that I can use to make my project creative and eye-catching. I will also try my uttermost best to make the paper sound like Scout from a first person point of view. It will take me approximately 2 days to complete this process. The most challenging part of the project would be making the project come together in an informative and appealing way.

Miss Caroline Fisher - I chose to use Miss Caroline Fisher because...
*She is not mentioned as much in the book and I wanted to do someone challenging.
*She is highly disliked by Scout and I wanted to use Scout's emotion of dislike towards Miss   Caroline to make the journal entry interesting.
Aunt Alexandra- I chose to use Aunt Alexandra because...
*She is despised by Scout and I wanted to bring that emotion in the journal entry.
*I wanted to show how she and Scout don't have a good relationship.
Atticus- I chose to use Atticus because...........
*He is of great importance to not only this book but Scout's life
* I wanted to show how Scout looks up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment